Fedora Prime LLC herein refered to as “Fedora Prime”, “Company”, or “We”, owns and operates Madville.org (“Site”). Fedora Prime respects the intellectual property rights of others. Per the DMCA, Fedora Prime will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on the Site if submitted to Fedora Prime’s Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, Fedora Prime will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials and termination of access for repeat infringers of copyright protected content.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by Fedora Prime or by a third party who has uploaded materials to our website, please provide the following information to the designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, telephone number, and email address where we can contact you and, if different, an email address where the alleged infringing party, if not Fedora Prime, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Fedora Prime may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event Fedora Prime removes the allegedly infringing materials, Fedora Prime will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that Fedora Prime removed or disabled access to the materials. Fedora prime may also provide the responsible person with your email address so that the person may respond to your allegations.
IMPORTANT: DMCA Takedown notices may only be issued by the legal copyright holder. If you are not the legal copyright holder, submitting a DMCA Takedown notice may be a federal or civil offense that can lead to serious fines or other penalties levied against you. A DMCA Takedown notice is a serious legal allegation that we treat with the severity such a claim deserves. We will not hesitate to prosecute DMCA Takedown notices submitted by anyone other than the legal copyright holder or their designated agent(s). Incomplete or otherwise invalid DMCA Takedown notices (“Copyright Trolls”) will not be tolerated.
All DMCA Takedown notices received will be submitted to the Lumen Database, a 3rd party website that tracks usage of DMCA Takedowns and makes them available to be viewed by the general public.
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c). Fedora Prime’s designated Copyright Agent is:
Dr. Michael Noga, Sci.D. Th.D.
Phone: (501) 333-9100 ext. 100
Email: legal (at) i3k.org
Notices may also be sent via USPS mail to:
Fedora Prime LLC
ATTN: Legal Division
304 S. Jones Blvd Suite 444
Las Vegas, NV 89107